Thank you for giving your time to
Santa Fe Youth Services!
Santa Fe Youth Services values volunteer support, whether an hour or a day. We have a variety of opportunities for volunteers to assist in the fulfillment of our mission. For more information contact DiAnn Rucker at email@example.com, call our office at 817-492-4673 or submit a volunteer application.
Ways to Volunteer
To help with any of the following activities, contact DiAnn for more information:
- Bring or serve dinner at one of our evening family groups
- Assist with child care during an evening group
- Assist staff with weekly trips to the local Food Bank
- Prepare grocery bags to be distributed to families
- Help staff prepare materials for groups
Organize a Donation Drive
Arrange for your church or community group to host a donation drive that could include food, coats, or even a gift card drive! During the holidays, we will provide your group with a decorated box to collect gifts for our families. Contact DiAnn with your ideas.
There are opportunities throughout the year to participate in special projects and events. Contact DiAnn if you are interested.